Visiting Days are designed to share the Elmwood experience with parents in a meaningful way.
- All of our specific Visiting Days are shared with families in March. The dates are also shown on our camp calendar which is mailed to you on June 1st.
- Stepping Stones (nursery school & kindergartners) are visited during the camp day. The specific times for each group are announced during the first week of camp. Lunch will be served.
- First and second graders have an extended day at camp on their visiting day and are joined by their parents at 5:30PM. Dinner will be served.
- Third graders have a campers only pool party on their visiting day. Parents are invited to join their children for fun and dinner from 6:00 to 7:30PM.
- Fourth graders have an extended day at camp which includes a campers only pool party and celebratory family dinner.
- Fifth and sixth graders have parent visiting options that are determined by their program selections.