A great place to be me
Our home plays an important role in carrying out our mission. Our intentionally designed camp layout promotes community, inclusivity and safety.
We are a co-ed day camp located in Westchester County, New York, nestled in a beautiful wooded section of White Plains. We are one mile from the center of Ardsley and just 30 minutes from Manhattan.
Our camp facilities are varied and exciting. We have something for everyone!
- Large stone building which houses the camp office, nurse’s office and is home base to our campers
- 3 Heated Pools
- 4 Athletic Fields
- 2 Basketball Courts with adjustable rim heights at each location
- 3 Quick Start Tennis Courts
- Gymnastics Pavilion
- Adventure Park which includes challenge elements, two zip-lines and a climbing wall
- 4 Playgrounds for group imaginative play and gross motor development
- 4 Performing Arts Areas for music, dance and drama amphitheater for shows and instruction
- 2 Creative Arts Studios for mixed media
- Ceramics Studio
- Woodworking Shop
- Kitchen for culinary arts
- 2 Science/Engineering areas for exploration
- Gardening Center
- 3 Shaded Picnic Areas for lunch