Lunch, Snack, & Allergies
Lunch is about more than eating!
Our carefully planned menu is made with fresh, high quality ingredients and love! At Elmwood we care for the whole child, and we are continuously looking for ways to support the physical and emotional health of our campers. Click here to view our sample menu. .
At Elmwood we:
- Are a peanut and tree nut free facility.
- Only serve meat products that are antibiotic and hormone free.
- Only serve organic dairy.
- Only serve Stonyfield organic yogurt.
- Serve a completely trans fat free menu.
- Serve 100% whole wheat bread products.
- Serve made from scratch foods like homemade macaroni and cheese and turkey tacos.
- Serve a daily salad bar with a wide variety of options including assorted vegetables, hard boiled eggs, beans, grilled chicken and fresh fruit.
- Serve simple ingredient salad dressings from Kraft Pure.
- Serve a daily sandwich bar including fresh turkey sandwiches, soynut butter and jelly sandwiches, cheese sandwiches and cream cheese and jelly sandwiches.
It is our goal for every child to achieve our camp mission in a safe and fun environment, food is an important part of the camp experience. We are committed to working with our families to make sure that children with food allergies are safe, healthy and included.
Elmwood’s food service is 100% PEANUT AND TREE NUT FREE. While our food does contain other known allergens, accommodations are made between Hillari, Division Heads and families to meet each child’s needs. We provide families a comprehensive listing of each individual food served at camp and which allergens they contain. There are daily gluten free and dairy free options available.